Please note this is not a formal reporting platform. This platform is a disclosure tool that you can use to disclose unacceptable behaviour. If you provide us with your contact details, then you will receive contact from our team who will offer you support and discuss the next steps that you may wish to take in relation to your disclosure.
We believe that bullying, harassment and discrimination are never okay.

At the University of Westminster, we are fully committed to enabling a supportive and safe learning and working environment which is equitable, diverse and inclusive, is based on mutual respect and trust, and in which harassment and discrimination are neither tolerated nor acceptable.

We are all responsible for ending bullying, harassment and discrimination in our community and we’re asking you to Think, Talk, Report and Support.

  • If you are in immediate danger or seriously injured, please contact the emergency services on 999 (or 112 from a mobile phone).
  • Find a safe space.  If an incident has just happened try and find somewhere you feel safe. 
  • If you require first aid assistance during office hours (8am - 6pm), please call ext. 5555 from a University landline - or dial 0207 911 5000 ext. 5555 from a mobile phone. For assistance outside of office hours, please contact your building Reception. 
  • Employee Confidential Support Helpline To access this confidential external colleague support helpline, call 0800 316 9337. The service is free of charge and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.  
  • People Business Partner/Adviser If you are a colleague or manager, your People Business Partner/Adviser will be able to advise you on the support that’s available for you at the University, in confidence. 
  • Trade Union There are two trade unions that represent colleagues at the University: Unison and UCU. If colleagues are a member of a trade union, the local Trade Union representative will be able to offer professional advice and support. 
  • Accidents or Incidents Please report all work-related injuries, near misses, violence at work, verbal abuse and threats to the Safety Health and Wellbeing team via our online system.
  • Report and Support Colleagues can choose to report an incident using the University’s Report and Support system. You can do this anonymously or you can request support from an advisor. If you opt for support from an advisor they will be able to advise you on the options available to you, in confidence.  
  • University Procedure If you choose to make a formal complaint to the University there are procedures which set out the steps you'll need to follow. 
  • Safety, Health and Wellbeing Resources and Support Find out more about the services and measures we have in place at the University.
  • Counselling You can refer yourself for professional counselling, available to all University colleagues. 
  • Colleague Networks The University has a number of colleague networks. They are a fantastic way to network with people from all over the University, build contacts, share experiences, arrange events and socialise.  
  • Colleague Development and Wellbeing Browse our calendar to learn more about the range of courses and workshops available, and to book your place.  
Further guidance

There are two ways you can tell us what happened